Write For Us
WheresYourMonster.com is a trending blog that covers strategies, news, and tips that can help businesses, brands, and bloggers succeed.
Practical advice and step-by-step instructions on a variety of subjects connected to:
Success for small businesses.
Topics We Accept:
- Business News
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Startup Success
What We’re Looking for:
Topics related to business and technology
Content with a maximum of 1000 words (no compromise on the word count)
- A minimum of 2-3 relevant images or screenshots in a blog post.
- Blogs should be written in short paragraphs and phrases.
- Your content should be educative and informative.
What We Reject:
- Posts are written only to gain backlinks.
- Promotional material that is too self-promotional
- Generic or irrelevant topics
- The blog post is not written correctly.
- Post with plagiarism
What You’ll Get in Return for Your Contribution:
- In your byline, you’ll get a self-promotional link.
- Our audience’s awareness (cumulative 30K)
- We will promote your blog post aggressively.
Here’s How to Contact Us:
- Sending your article is very simple. Follow these steps to get accepted:
- All guest post queries should be contacted via the contact us form.
- Never send the complete article first.
- Please send us your article’s headline and outlines so we can take a second look.
- You’ll be asked to produce the first draft of your article if we like your pitch.
- Within the following five days, if we don’t get back to you, it signifies that the pitch isn’t good for us.
- Once your post is published on your site, you should not use it elsewhere.
- We have all rights to delete any backlinks or make them no-follow.
Please look through our blogs to get an idea of which type of content we accept. Our website’s content is essential to us, and we take it very seriously.
Do you know anything about the success of small businesses, startups, content marketing, and social media platforms such as these? Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.